Terms & Conditions for Daan Utsav Challenge on Impact Guru
- Funds raised between Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 (18:30:00 IST) through Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 (23:59:59 IST) will be eligible for rewards.
- Matching Donations:
Top 5 NGOs that raise a minimum of Rs 50,000 are eligible for 20% Matching Donations*.
- NGOs that will raise Rs 1 lakh and above, will pay a reduced platform fee of 2%.
- NGOs that will raise Rs 2 lakh and above, will pay a reduced platform fee of 1%.
*Matching donations :
- Matching donations can be availed once 50,000 INR is raised on a campaign.
- Matching will be available for a 12 hour period on your campaign based on your choice.
- Maximum amount of matching donations that can be availed on a campaign is subject to the platform fee charged (ranging from 1500 INR to 4000 INR).
- Maximum amount of matching donations that can be availed per donation is subject to the platform fee charged (ranging from 150 INR to 400 INR).
- Impact Guru reserves the right to take the final decision in case of any discrepancy.
- Rewards will be announced 15 days after the challenge ends.
For Receiving Donations:
- Donations made via credit card, debit card, net banking, or wallet, will be eligible for the fundraiser. Online donations made using credit / debit card / net banking must be made by the account holder.
- For donations made via cheques the following need to be kept in mind:
- Any cheques related to your fundraiser must be received at the Impact Guru Mumbai office in the name of Impact Guru Foundation between September 15 and October 10 with your NGO name, donor name, and their PAN clearly written at the back of the cheque. The amounts will only be reflected on your fundraiser upon the clearing of your cheques.
- Any cheques received after 11.59 PM on October 8th, 2019 will not be considered for the benefits.
- Impact Guru reserves the right to include or exclude cheques based on operational considerations. Impact Guru reserves the right to make final decision in this matter.
For Participation and Pricing:
By participating in this fundraising effort, you agree to the following:
- Your NGO is compliant with all Applicable Laws in India while functioning as a NGO.
- Your NGO will provide accurate information of its activities to Impact Guru for the purpose of listing the details of the NGO on the Website and provides updated information to Impact Guru, about the NGO and/ or its activities, on a timely basis.
- You will pay the following Service charges:
- For all NGOs Impact Guru charges a platform fee and 3% payment gateway on all donations. GST of 18% is also applicable will be charged as extra on the aggregate fees.
- This fee covers all transactional charges such as payment gateway fees, as well as helps cover the costs we incur to market your fundraisers, provide you with fundraising training and tools, and enhance our online technology platform to help you get more donations.
- An international wire fee (charged as per actual) will apply per fundraiser if foreign currency has been collected. Additional currency exchange fees may also apply.
- Please note that all donations are final. Impact Guru cannot change the time, date, or status of a donation after it is processed for any reason.
- Incentives or rewards, if any, promised to the donors by the NGO or campaigner, as part of the fundraiser are fulfilled in a timely manner;
- NGO will prepare and submit a report regarding the utilization of the funds received in each fundraiser to Impact Guru within 3-4 months from the date the money is received by NGO and hereby gives Impact Guru the right to share the report with the donors of the relevant fundraiser.
For details regarding pricing, visit- https://www.impactguru.com/pricing
For more information and queries, send us an email at email@example.com
You can learn more about Daan Utsav on https://daanutsav.org/